Saturday, November 3, 2018

Winter on Ibiza Island

After hauling out Eidos for the winter, I decided to take a week off to travel to Ibiza for a Tantra Festival. Unfortunately (or fortunately as you will soon see), I hurt my ankle on the last day of the festival and moved into the Ibiza Yoga retreat to rest and recover. Soon it became apparent that I actually had a closed fracture in the right fibia (the smaller bone) and my leg was put in a cast at the Ibiza hospital. So, now I am in the perfect situation to update my blogs, catch up on emails and do some more writing. The guests and volunteers here keep me company in their free time, help out with making tea and fetch and carry that I can't do while hobbling on crutches and it's nice to have a community of people around me while I recover.
The retreat is also a place that I would love to invest in if it was in Greece and facing south! So, I am observing how it is run and organized for future reference.






No comments:

Post a Comment